Monday, September 17, 2012

Made 4 Math: Bulletin Board Update


Bulletin boards are a challenge for me! I have tons of them in my room and I am always at a loss as to what to put on them.  For the past 3 or 4 years, I have put one up in August and pretty much left it alone until May.  Today, I am thrilled to say, I put up my 2nd board of the year...that's two in 6 weeks!  It's not math-y, but I am considering it this week's #Made4Math, because it is appropriate for the seniors I teach...in math class:)


To make the bulletin baord, I put the logo for the iTunes App Store in the middle of the board with a little "3" in the top right corner (hoping the kids will send out apps to at least 3 of their top college choices in the next few weeks).  I then "googled" the iTunes app logos for colleges and universities around our area and copied and pasted the images to Publisher.  You know I love my QR codes (which you can barely see in the pic, but they are really there in the bottom right corner of each college logo); they direct students to the respective college's undergraduate admissions site.  I figure, I'm good on keeping this bulletin board at least until mid-November, when a majority of early admissions apps are due.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thrilled to help me with math say, I put up my 2nd board of the year...that's two in 6 weeks!